Sunday, May 20, 2012

It makes me want to punch you in the face

Every Sunday for the past 3 years or so, I've read the Post Secret website. I intend to do this for the rest of my life because I'll never cease to be amazed at people, for whatever reason that amazement is.


bahahaha SO funny. And true. The Christmas lights need to come down in January.


Grey's Anatomy anyone? This is so Meredith in a decade.
(And I'm still depressed that Lexie died in the season finale. I'll never get over it.)


Parks at night with my friends describes my life from middle school through high school.
I'll always miss it.


Everyone just wants to have that one person where for them we are their number one priority.


I would laugh (well actually I did), but....this is totally going to be me.



Or all of the above?




I. am very tired–in all senses of the word. I hope this week doesn't feel long. And I hope I can start fixing my life.

No comments: