Sunday, January 15, 2012

It Made so Much Sense at the Time

Post Secret marathon. These have been chillin' on my desktop for a couple months. And I think this is such a great thing, so I just want to share it.

2 things: I wish my professors would do this. I love the rain--watching it, listening to it, walking in it.
~~

I just like this one.
~~~


Good thing because my friends & I are going to have a lot. I am a comedic genius after all. bud dum tshhhh. hahah
~~~


Also, 2 things: Star Wars/Yoda is amazing. Commentary on it- get it together before it's too late, oh wait, it is.
~~~


How sad is this? I will never stop wondering how the human mind works and how vulnerable it can be.
~~~


Again, I just really like this one.
~~~


I concur. There isn't really anything for to say about it, it says it all for itself.
~~~


Goodness, how I love driving so very very much.
~~~


Live in the moment. Enjoy your life how it is now and where you are now in life. Love the people you're with. Whole carpe diem thing, you know. This is why I like this one.
~~~


Seems like not speaking up is the story of everyone's lives.
~~~

No comments: