Friday, October 21, 2011

Moral Obligations

I just thought I'd catch y'all up on some my favorite or most affecting Post Secret secret's from the past couple months.

Let us start with some lighthearted and humorous ones (and actually end on that note too).


Okay, lets be real-who else does this? I don't feel "morally" obligated too, it just coincides with my sense of order.



A) Polar Bears are my favorite. B) hahaha this makes me laugh


I mean, I'm sure their silverware collection would rock my socks....soooo cool deal. / this reminds me of a certain celebrity (Taylor Swift) who, as I read in People Magazine once (or one of those, I can't remember) buys her silverware and plates one piece at a time from all over the place so that they she has an "eclectic" collection.


Harry Potter. I love the series, the characters, the stories and magic and always will. My childhood cannot be talked of without this being a huge part of it. I will refer to my previous blog post "I Solemnly Swear I am Up to No Good"
(http://kell-dreambig.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-solemnly-swear-i-am-up-to-no-good.html)

awwww precious. Old people together make me happy; old people by themselves makes me sad.


No comments: