Friday, July 8, 2011

Don't Spill Your Soda Though


Dear Movie-Goers,
I don't really care that much if you text a few times during the movie. [only if your phone is on vibrate]

I don't care if you spill your popcorn. [don't spill your soda though]

I don't even care if you make a few, whispered comments here and there during it. [because i do it sometimes]

However, if you're holding a conversation, kicking my chair, making out near me, we will have a problem; a big one; you'll have an even bigger problem with my uncle.

So shut. up. put your feet on the floor, and keep your tongues in your own mouths. Why pay $20 to make out-I just don't understand. Just don't go to the movies, go somewhere else. I'm using my money (or sometimes my parents) to see a movie. I like movies, I want to enjoy my movie in silence and comfort. If you can'e handle yourself in the theaters PLEASSSSEEEEEE wait for it on DVD, Netflix, illegal pirated copies, I don't care. Just stop going to the theatre. It's summer time, I go to a lot of movies during the summer, and you people are killing my soul.

Sincerely,
Kell

PS-So if you can handle this I'll see you at the movies with popcorn and soda (That I won't be spilling anywhere). Except Green Lantern, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Country Strong, Super 8, X Men: First Class. Because I've already seen theemmmmm :)


No comments: