Thursday, June 16, 2011

Today Is Your Day

Shania Twain is back!

I saw commercials several weeks ago about a series, Why Not? With Shania Twain on OWN. So, I tuned in one week. I didn't realize it'd been 7 years since Shania had performed! And I didn't realize how much I missed her and her music until I started watching (and of you know me, you know how much I love music). I'm a huge fan and don't remember a time in my life that I wasn't listening to her music (my parents are fans too). Her music videos were the best (okay--she may have had a few/few outfits that were kinda out there, but that's her). It was an interesting little series and I'm glad I watched it. I would love to be able to go to Las Vegas to Caesars Palace when she is there to see her perform, it'd be amazing. I love her voice, it is truly one of a kind and so unique and recognizable you can tell it's her voice from the moment she starts to sing. One of my favorite songs to this day is still You're Still the One. I can't wait for her to release a new album to follow her new single, Today is Your Day. Which of course I've listened to several times. Which I'm do glad is on the radio now! This summer my country favorites are coming out with great hits that I've been listening to on the radio since I got home. I like a lot of music, artists and genres but nothing quite beats country.

No comments: