Friday, June 3, 2011

Pepper

My new puppy, Pepper. She's so FREAKING precious and adorable. She weighed 3.5 pounds when we brought her up and could just twaddle around. Now she can run faster than me practically and bites (kinda hard lol) and can climb up the stairs, she barely makes it sometimes. She hates her collar and tries to pull it off. Everything she does is cute. Her coloring is so unique. Black all on top with white legs and belly and white on her chin, and a little white spot on bum! haha

Me and my pup.
You can barely see her little eyes on her black face.
Often she sleeps with her legs sticking straight out.
Meeting her new big brother, Panzer.
Aww precious < 3

4 comments:

Brittany said...

how cute!

Bonnie said...

Pepper aka Mako is so adorable and fun. We all just love her (except Panzer the 12 year old mail Miniature Schnauzer).

Bonnie said...

Ooops--male not mail

Jess said...

Holy Hannah! Where can I get me one of those?!?