Tuesday, April 5, 2011

RIP


My two dogs were exactly 364 days apart in their birthdays. They were the same age for one day.

Yesterday was my dog, Panzer's, birthday. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pup!) I miss him a lot and can't wait to see him when I go home for the summer. He's the best dog in the world.








So, yesterday I went to my mom's facebook page to write on her wall to tell him I said "happy birthday." Then I almost wrote "and tell Sassy happy birthday for tomorrow-" For one tiny millisecond I had sort of forgotten Sassy had died this summer. Good thing no one was home and I could cry in solitude....for a while. Sassy was a the best and I still miss her so much. Watching her die in the summer is probably the worst day of my life. So, Happy birthday, Sassy! I love you so much and miss you. RIP.











Did you say it? I love you? I don’t ever want to live without you. You changed my life… did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work towards it. But every now and then, look around. Drink it in. ‘Cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow.-Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude."-Joseph B. Wirthlin


No comments: