Sunday, February 27, 2011

The End

The End. By Pearl Jam.

Found it on Castle-it's my new jam. [See, watching TV just brings me to the most excellent music!] It's a beautiful song and I obviously picked a YouTube vid with my new favorite show CASTLE--oh how I love it most dearly. Stana Katic, Nathan Fillion, Seamus Dever, Jon Huertas, Tamala Jones and the rest of the cast are simply, simply AMAZING <3

I will now end this post or I would not be able to
restrain myself & would seriously go on for days
about how much I love Castle and Stana Katic.



[From the person that made the above YouTube Video] Music featured in the episode "Sucker Punch" is "The End" by Pearl Jam. I used the scene that features this track to open this video. I wanted to highlight Beckett's story, what makes Castle call her extraordinary and his admiration for the way she sympathises with the victims left behind after the murders they investigate.

No comments: