Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sometimes it's okay to be "that guy"


I really, really, really, REALLY loathe when people do not park properly. It is truly not that difficult. I don't want you dinging the sides of my car because you can't do something so simple. Just line up your car and drive through the big white lines. If you don't get it right the first time, here's a concept, back up a little and fix your mistake! If you can't park-you shouldn't get to drive, if you can't park because your car is massive-get a smaller car! ugh!! I hate when people park crooked. It messes the whole parking lot up. Only idiots park crooked, unfortunately there are a lot of idiots out there driving around. When I have to contort my body to wedge myself into my car, I'm not happy. When I have to go in through the passenger door and climb across my seats to get to the drivers seat, I'm really not happy. In fact, you're lucky I'm not taking a baseball bat to your windshield. Learn to freaking park.






PS-

Do you need a better reason to not do drugs. I mean, I know for a fact Harry would so NOT approve of me doing drugs.

No comments: