Sunday, December 12, 2010

Totally and Completely Obsessed

These are the things I'm obsessed with, in a healthy way...not a creepy, stalker or unhealthy way...yeah...

(not in any specific order)

1. The Olympics. I LOVE watching them, for 2 weeks ever 2 years (summer & winter) everything else in my life I put on the back burner (or as much as I can) and watch the Olympics practically 24/7. I want to GOO so bad (in a realistic going to see events and not as an athlete even though how freaking cool would that be!?) Favorite events? SO many. Beach volleyball, soccer, gymnastics, the luge, the skeleton, alpine-downhill skiing just to name a few top favs.

2. Sunglasses. I seriously have like 15 pairs. I wear them whenever the sun is just a little out.

3. Movies. If I could watch movies all day, I would. The dollar theatre is one of my favorite places because I can see so many for so much cheaper. I keep all my ticket stubs, I love movies.

3. Emily Deschanel. She's my favorite actress. I love Bones, it's my favorite show. I want to meet her so bad. I'd probably hyperventilate if I ever saw her.

4. Reese Witherspoon. Great actress, favorite movies with he in it.

5. Gum. I chew it all the time. Spearmint. Orbit.

6. Music. I LOVE listening to music. I listen to all kinds, all day long. In my car, working out, walking to class, doing homework, sleeping, just cause.

7. Taylor Swift. I freaking love her and her music.

8. Kelly Clarkson. Again, I freaking love her and her music.

9. My TV shows. I love them so very much and what's going on in the characters lives matter so much more to me than what's going on people's lives that I actually know (okay-like not my friends, but just people I know who I'm not friends with-in my classes, in my ward, in my major) Bones, Army Wives, Burn Notice, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU, The Closer, Scrubs, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Rizzoli & Isles, Glee, Cougar Town, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, House, Covert Affairs, In Plain Sight, My Boys, White Collar, Nikita, Psych...I just really love my shows, a lot.

10. Ryan Reynolds. Enough said. The Proposal anyone? It's the best.

11. Katherine Heigl. In the top favorite actresses.

12. Card games. Speed, Solitaire, Egyptian Rat, Spit, Rummy, Spoons. So much love for the card games.

13. Sports. Watching & playing-soccer, ultimate frisbee, football, basketball, racquetball.

14. Peanut butter. I have some like everyday. Yes, I do eat it with a spoon sometimes, I'm not ashamed of it.

15. Popcorn. Nothing is better than a movie and popcorn. And I hate, no..kind of loath, sharing my bag of popcorn. It's irrational and makes no sense, but don't touch my popcorn, or I will kill you.

16. Ramen. It's like my favorite. Chicken, shrimp and oriental are my favorite.

17. Oreos & Milk. Simple pleasure of life.

18. Blogging. Obviously :P

19. Time. I check my phone and watch all the time, I hate being late.

20. Reading. It is one of my favorite things in life, I love reading. Harry Potter, To Kill a Mockingbird, Perfect Strangers, Murder- My Sweet, the comics, the Daily Universe, Wicked. Most books I've ever picked up really.

21. Love. Who doesn't love love? haha Can't wait.

21. Post Secret. It's the BEST. Secrets from all over the world. Go check it out. www.postsecret.com

23. Life. Sure, life is hard, it sucks sometimes, it's frustrating, disappointing, but it's great too. So much joy, happiness and love.

No comments: