Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stats is the bane of my existence

I sit, 3 times a week in stats class. I hate it. In fact, that's where I am right now, (No wonder I suck so much at it, jk-well I really do suck at it). I sit in the first couple rows to a) stay awake b) see the board better and c) pay attention the best. I have only fallen asleep twice in stats this semester. I usually fall asleep like twice a day. I mean, my professor is a nice guy, he's funny, he's a good teacher; I just do not get stats, like hardly at all. I'm not good at it, and I don't care about. I just have to get through it for some GE requirements and then I am 99% sure I never have to take another math class for the rest of my life (sorry future kids-your on your own for math help in school). Anyway, my hatred for stats is not the point here, the point here is this highly annoying girl in my stats class and her 2 friends, a guy and a girl, that sit behind me. First off, guy-grow a pair and just ask her out already, the semester is over in two weeks. You make me a little nauseous in your weak flirting attempts and your probably stuck in the friend zone forever by now anyway. Secondly, girl-I-hate, please shut-up. Your wise-cracks and smart-aleck remarks are not good, they aren't funny. You're annoying and I want you to keep your trap shut. The professor doesn't think you're funny, the TA doesn't think your funny, in fact, no one thinks your funny except your friend and that guy-who probably doesn't really think it's that funny, he just, for some unknown, crazy reason, wants you. Your remarks aren't making class better, they aren't getting you brownie points with Dr. Johnson or any of the rest of us. Your comments are stupid, annoying, disruptive, annoying, weak attempts at humor and, did I say, annoying. Plus, you wear weird clothes. Just stop. I can't wait for this semester to be over so I never have to set foot in stats class again, but more importantly, I never have to hear you speak again.

No comments: