Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Do Believe I Have Been Changed for the Better

Okay, since I last blogged I've:

-finished my semester (don't worry, I passed stats-barely jk ha)

-Flew on a direct flight from SLC to DC; with free WIFI!! Thank youuu Google Chrome.

-Saw my family and dog (and extended family) for Christmas!!

-Played Buzz Word, Catch Phrase, with my nurf shotgun I bought at the dollar store, the Wii, and with remote controlled toy jeeps and helicopters.

-Went to NYC.

-Walked miles in a full blown New York, gale-force winds, BLIZZARD (Yes, the one that brought NYC to a complete standstill for dayysss.

-Finally saw WICKED!!!! Seriously, one of the best days of my life; it was so amazing and fantastic and awesome and GREAT! At the Gershwin Theatre. I'd been wanting to see it for like 5 years; I love the book and the soundtrack and I finally got to see the play. It was so much fun. I had the biggest smile on my face pretty much the whole time I was sitting in the theatre. My seats were great and I was SO EXCITED. The performance was amazing, the music was amazing, the actors was amazing. I want to see it again and again! I could go on and on about Wicked for pages and pages. I will never get enough of Wicked. It's one of my favorite things in. the. world.

-Saw the Christmas show of the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall, it was superb and so cool; they are so very talented :)

-Went shopping at the Outlet Malls in Gettysburg, PA while at the Liberty Mountain Ski Resort.

-Was in 6 different states.

-Saw True Grit (John Wayne re-make, it was hilarious, me and Uncle Matt laughed the entire movie)

-Saw The Tourist-eh, it was okay. I really only like Angelina Jolie in Salt, and if Johnny Depp isn't Jack Sparrow I don't want to see him.

-Watched every, single episode of Criminal Minds. And No, I will never, ever, ever be okay with JJ (AJ Cook) leaving and Emily Prentiss (Paget Brewster) being reduced. I hate CBS, they can die...preferably a slow painful death.

-Managed to NOT get sick when my family members and people around me were dropping like flies with illness.

-Had numerous big family dinners.

So, you can easily see why it's been so dang long, I've been a little busy. It was a great 2 weeks, much, much too short.

Now I need to pack because I fly back to Utah tomorrow for Winter semester. blahhh :/ I'd rather stay in VA where I don't have homework and watch movies with my parents, Uncle, Aunt and cousins and play games and watch my shows. School sucksssssss.......but seeing Wicked was the best thing I've ever seen!

No comments: