Sunday, October 31, 2010

One's real life is often the life that one does not lead

"The triangle thickens."-Detective Fin Tutuola (aka Ice T) from Law & Order: SVU
The FUNNIEST line ever to be said on that show, no question about it.
We're still confused of how that line came about.

I have a lot of topics to get to, I just haven't
had the time. I'm falling back on Post Secret though.


Wow. That's all I have to really say about this. Just wow. That's pretty...intense.













Now, I LOVE Grey's oh so very much. It has theeeeee greatest lines and Meredith Grey has the most amazing and deep and intense monologues. It is awesome, but don't watch it!! It is a black hole, a vortex, that sucks you in and you will have to watch it for the rest of it's series, which I hope is a long time, I'm ADDICCCTTEEEDDDD :)








Sometimes....people just go through the motions of life, the motions of living. Doing what we're supposed to, acting how we're supposed to. Have you ever been surrounded by friends and laughing and smiling, but really on the inside you couldn't care less of what is happening around you? Sometimes we just go on autopilot and then we wonder why we're bored, and unhappy. We have to work at life, work at work, work at fun. Live life. Don't just run through your days. I do that a lot, especially during the week. I get up, go to class, eat dinner, watch my shows, and sleep. And then I wonder why I feel alone or restless inside. We need to go out live, do things to make yourself genuinely happy. Go out of your way to help someone else. Helping others is the best way to make yourself happy. Don't just exist and float through, be somebody for yourself, be somebody to someone else. Cliche time: live life to the fullest.

No comments: