Sunday, October 24, 2010

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.

I'm so sorry.

It's been over a week.

And I haven't made a new post.

I've been super busy with school and life. Midterms, church callings and talking in church (which went really well even though I hate public speaking) and other general busyness; and sadly because this writing on here doesn't have a deadline like everything else I've been writing recently it had to be out on the back burner. But I'm back! Have no fear.

It's Sunday, aka Post Secret Day



So, while this is really depressing, clearly a lack of communication by both parties.

However, I mainly wanted to comment on the dog part. Dogs are truly "man's best friend." They never judge you, they never hurt you, they are just there for you. There for you to hold, there for you to tell your deepest secrets too (they are the best secret keepers for obvious reasons). They are there for you no matter what you've done, they are there for you to cry on, they are there to always love you. They don't care who you are, they just care about you. I love my dogs so much. At times they have been the only company I've had and at times they've been the only company I've wanted. If you follow my blog, you'll know one of my dogs died this past summer. I still miss her so much, and I still love her. A dog's understanding sometimes seems a little uncanny, I swear, I think they know more than we give them credit. My dogs are/were my best friends. And no one or no other dogs can replace the part of my heart that is theirs. The bond between a person and their dog, the amount of undying trust and love is one of the strongest there is.

"I love you, my friend, as much as I can love anyone. Believe."

I love my friends, I love my family members. Don't ever doubt that, always believe that I care and love you.

I always will.









Everyone thinks they want out.

They out of high school so they can do whatever they want-no more school, no more responsibility.

They out of their family because their family doesn't understand them.

They want out of their relationship because it's getting to serious and they don't want to get hurt.

They want out their small town-to make it in some city somewhere else, because it's to small here, everyone knows everyone and there is nothing to do.


That's what they want....but no one ever tells them that's not what they need, and that after they get out they realize it was what they wanted after all.

They realize high school wasn't that hard, college or the work field has more responsibility and more work and of doing what you don't want to.

They realize their family is the only thing that will forever be there for you and will love you always.

They realize that that relationship they thought they didn't want anymore hurts more to be out of than in; they realize it's worth the risk of being hurt.

They realize that small town, where everyone know everyone is their home and the big city with flashy lights doesn't replace the love of their home.

No one tells you that when you want out, and sometimes once your out...you can't get back in.

2 comments:

kyla.dee said...

I love Postsecrets! ahhh I have all the books and read every Sunday. Sometimes I just want to hug some of the senders. But some of them are so relate able :) It is nice to see someone else appreciate them ;)

Kell said...

Isn't it the best! I have 2 of the books. I'm getting the others though too.