Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It Makes Me Laugh So Hard

I realize it's the middle of the week, sorry it took so long for me to get around to Post Secret.
My top 4 favs this week:

hehehe this is pretty dang funny. Now, yes, it's funnier to me because I'm a Republican. But lets get real, it would be funny no matter what political party it was baha!!



Okay, I'm pretty sure we've all felt this once, or twice.....or a million times in our lives. We do or don't do, we say or don't say something we really should have. And we just know it was a huge mistake, but there's nothing to do. All there is to do is jut sit there in disbelief and and so mad at ourselves and wonder what the f* have I done?





There are always a lot of secrets about scars/self inflicting pain. It's a huge problem, but we need to be accepting, we need to help them.



"Pick up the phone, here's your sign"
That's what's on the other side of this postcard.

You just got to reach out and talk things out and then let them go.

No comments: