Sunday, September 12, 2010

Disney

Disney Movies. They are just the best aren't they? What's your favorite? I mean the classics, not some of the SUPER lame ones they have come out with; Robin Hood, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Fox & the Hound, 101 Dalmatians, The Great Mouse Detective, The Rescuers, Aladdin, Mulan, Cinderella, Oliver & Company (oo I really want to watch that one now), The Aristocats, etc. Those are all some favorites, but my ABSOLUTE favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. It's just the best. I have all 3 Lion Kings on VHS and I used to have a CD-Rom game of it too. BEST. game ever. (Also, I like the Nazi Hyenas in it haha) I want to see it in Theatre, it'd be soo cool. Also, my second favorite is probably Balto. Love it. I mean Balto is pretty legit. I just watched it online actually haha
Why are Disney movies so good? Well, first off, practically all of them are like musicals. We can always get some good tune-age out of them haha. And they are just fun, generally on the shorter side, and we grew up on them and even now, as adults [ish :)] we still sometimes get a craving for some Disney classics. We have like 100, at least, Disney Classics, most on VHS, and we still got a working VCR. This summer I watched Robin Hood, Beauty & the Beast, Lion King..I think I watched one more too.....but I can't remember. Shoot! Which one was it?? Oh, well. Disney movies are sweet, I still love them. That's all really.

No comments: