Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My deepest and most sincere apologies

I know, I know. I have been grossly neglecting my blogging responsibilities. My deepest and most sincere apologies to you all. I know ya'll have been dying a little inside everyday I hadn't posted something new. Juuust kidding :) I only wish (and maybe sometimes, every now and then pretend) many people out there are eagerly awaiting every new post of mine. Let me try and explain myself. Since my last post it's been a little crazy:

I had to move :( and leave some best friends



I've had my birthday, a family dinner with the 4th of July,

unpacking the house (which consists of unpacking boxes, moving furniture and hanging pictures on the wall ALLLLL dayy long), and then one of my best friends (Jessica) came to DC for a week and we were sight seeing like craazzzyyyy! And it was SUPER hot and humid but so much fun!! So, I haven't had a chance to blog it up.















































So, I think, because I have been away for so long, I'm a little out of shape with blogging and should ease back into it, you know? Wouldn't want to hurt myself ;) So peaceeeeee out.

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE BACK. I HAVE BEEN SO CONCERNED. YES THIS DESERVED ALL CAPS IT WAS SO URGENT.

Caitlin said...

THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE BACK. I HAVE BEEN SO CONCERNED. YES THIS DESERVED ALL CAPS IT WAS SO URGENT.

Caitlin said...

THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE BACK. I HAVE BEEN SO CONCERNED. YES THIS DESERVED ALL CAPS IT WAS SO URGENT.

Jessica said...

Love it! We had a pretty awesome time. (Oh, and I love that you put in my knees "before" picture!)

Kell said...

Caitlin, I know! I knew you were suffering the most from my lack of posts. And I completely understand why it's in all caps....but posted 3 times? hehe jk

And yeah, I thought it was crucial, Jessica lol