Sunday, June 20, 2010

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it

[Me & Dad at the shooting range]

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads in the world, or any guy that a child has ever looked up to and seen as a role model. I love my Dad a lot; we're pretty cool. My Dad has always been really busy when I've been growing up so the time we did get to spend was important. He always wants to go and out and do stuff with us, like biking, boating, camping, getting ice cream, etc. and always invites our friends. All my friends think he's a cool guy too. I mean we're not like super close, we argue, and view things differently and we get frustrated with each other, but for the most part, I mean whatever, he's my Dad and I love him.

Post Secrets (6-20-10)
I like this one because my Dad wasn't at every game, he was working or deployed or elsewhere doing Army things. But it actually never really bothered me that he wasn't there because he was at all the ones he could be at cheering louder than anyone. And so it didn't bother me that he wasn't there, but when I did look up in the stands and he was there it was special.




Not that my Dad doesn't say he loves me because he does, I just really like this one because I know a lot of kids don't know how much their Dads or parents care but their actions speak much louder than their words.

No comments: