Thursday, May 27, 2010

Everything you're doing I'm doing in heels, I just want you to think about that.

Youtube is basically one of my favorite things, definitely Top Site worthy. I can find just about everything on it. I rather enjoy a lot of the videos on it. These are just a few of my favorites.

INJURED BAD-this is my FAVORITE of all time. I can say it while I watch it with the little boy...lets not lie, I can say it all with out watching it.



LERROOOYYY JENKINS!-okay, I don't really like WOW but this is SO dang funny! Me and Jessica die every time we watch this. Thanks to my brother David to showing it to me like 3 years ago. 'Leroy you are just as stupid as hell.' You got to watch it more than once to get all the funny stuff, these people are just ridiculous


also at 1:05 when one of the players jumps in the air, I don't know why, it just kills me.


JACKIE AND DEBRA-Super hilar! Thanks to Annette for showing me this one a couple weeks ago. Like I don't even know, it's so funny. I think there are more of these, I'm going to go check on that because I bet they are just as funny.


'Jackie! I'm kidding!'

*Side note-the title of this post is a quote from Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey (I love Tina Fey). I watched it last night, it's such a funny movie.* end side note.

No comments: